The Golden Years -Treating Older Patients
NEW FOR 2018!
Date: 23rd / 24th June 2018 (10am-4pm)
Location: The Old Chapel Clinic & Training Centre, Hurworth Grange, Darlington DL2 2BN
Early Bird Rate until 5th May 2018 Saver- £110 Flexible- £160
Bookings taken after 5th May 2018- Saver Rate- £140 Flexible Rate- £190
ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BOOK? CONTACT US
THIS EVENT IS EXPECTED TO FILL UP QUICKLY!
A weekend with Jong Baik
2 day workshop extensively exploring a wide range of issues, illnesses & symptoms common in older patients
This event will be from a traditional East Asian medicine perspective and will explain how a multi therapy approach can widen treatment options, increase treatment success and create a more individualised client treatment plan
This event will cover:
- The aging process from a TEAM perspective
- Useful body acupuncture points and treatment prescriptions
- Multi therapy options including therapies such as: Body Acupuncture/Acupressure, Korean Hand Therapy, Auricular Therapy and Moxibustion
- Teaching your patients to listen to their body & look after themselves in between treatments
- How to work along side Western Medical treatments
- How to integrate a multi therapy approach into a clinical setting
It is a practice focused event with numerous practical sessions and demonstrations. The aim of this event is not to cover extensive theory but to enable to practitioner to leave with a range of skills they can put immediately into practice in their own clinic.
This can be practiced both invasively and non-invasively and therefore this workshop is open to all health practitioners who hold professional insurance to practice including acupuncturists, holistic therapists, physiotherapists and reflexologists. Those whose insurance covers acupuncture can enhance their clinical skills, otherwise acupressure/non invasive methods can be practiced.