A Multi Therapy Approach to: Gynaecology, Fertility & IVF
Date: 9th / 10th June 2018 (10am-4pm)
Location: The Old Chapel Training Centre, Hurworth, Darlington, Co Durham, DL2 2BN
Early Bird Rate until 21st April 2018 Saver- £110 Flexible- £160
Bookings taken after 21st April 2018- Saver Rate- £140 Flexible Rate- £190
ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BOOK? CONTACT US
THIS EVENT WAS IS EXPECTED TO FILL UP QUICKLY!
2 day workshop extensively exploring a Traditional East Asian Medicine approach to fertility and IVF
Due to overwhelming practitioner feedback this year there will be a special event exploring a wide range of aspects relating to gynaecological issues, fertility,conception and the emotional roller-coaster that is IVF.
This event will be from a traditional East Asian medicine perspective and will explain how a multi therapy approach can widen treatment options, increase treatment success and create a more individualised client treatment plan
This event will cover:
- Fertility diagnosis from a TEAM perspective
- Useful body acupuncture points and treatment prescriptions
- Multi therapy options including therapies such as: Body Acupuncture/Acupressure, Korean Hand Therapy, Auricular Therapy and Moxibustion
- Teaching your patients to listen to their body & look after themselves in between treatments
- How to work along side Western Medical fertility treatments such as IVF
- How to integrate a multi therapy approach into a clinical setting
It is a practice focused event with numerous practical sessions and demonstrations. The aim of this event is not to cover extensive theory but to enable to practitioner to leave with a range of skills they can put immediately into practice in their own clinic.